Friday, January 9, 2009

In the Raw

For about 3 days now I have been trying to follow a raw diet. Reading a couple of books including Ani Phyo's "Ani's Raw Food Kitchen" and "Uncooking with Raw Rose" by Rose Vasile.
Made a Mediterannean "Cheeze" from Ani's book with Brazil nuts, garlic, lemon juice, sundried tomatoes...
I have also joined a raw blog through Alissa Cohen's website...www.alissacohen.com to get moral support and be enthused. I can't believe the before and after photos...they look like completely different and more beautiful people..healthy, glowing...wow!
So far so good, feeling pretty good except for a little nauseous after a wheatgrass shot this afternoon...which apparently can be a side effect..something about detoxing your system.
I am going to Rawlicious which is a new raw restaurant in the Junction so I will take pictures of the meal...

No comments: