Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm still here

 I see the blog posts have been getting fewer so I must remedy that...got this poster from Rob Fekete- a wonderful pianist and former "Jazzology" guest - U of T graduate studies - so if you're in St. Catherines - be sure to drop in...Rob's Quartet is there on October 27th..

Still continuing with the raw food thing or trying my best - had wine and pasta last night - which did not agree with my body at all - very congested...I think there's definitely something to eating a more pure diet...I'm working on it...oh and the doughnut didn't help either. What was enjoyable and satisfying was the Dan Bodanis trio...ahhh....

Today it's a CD release party for Del Dako - a long lost recording - starts at 3:30 at the Pilot - this could also be incentive to go to Rawlicious again since it's next door...:)

No comments: