Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nail Polish, nosh, new do









Time to write again and catch you up on what I've been up to...now that Jazz Festival is over. I did catch Phil Dwyer and Laila Biali which was great and also Gord Sheard's Brazilian group - fabulous - especially nice seeing Max Senitt on drums! Gord is such a wonderful person, talented musician and composer it's great to see him getting a lot of well deserved attention.


I am feeling much more at peace with my digestion....since I have sacrificed coffee and taken up herbal tea - rooibos, some mate and a lot of Bambu and Teechino..don't miss coffee at all!

Today's baked experiment was gluten free Apricot Almond muffins - yummm...as pictured on the plate - its' companion treats - my "Nutville" Cookies and Coconut Macaroons...a raw treat...I'm making a lot of raw stuff these days, especially with the weather being hot, hot, hot.

That is my most recent haircut..thanks to the genius that is Sandro at Pop Hair - so cute and cool.

I got some wonderful new teas from Teavana in the mail today - this one is Peach Tranquility - a white tea - also Lavender Dreams, My Morning Mate and Youthberry.




I also found out about another great nail polish and related products called "Keeki - Pure and Simple" - through Meghan Telpner's blog - my fave shade today is "Grasshopper Pie"...they have lots of really fun shades - plus it's free of all the usual scary chemicals...and it's vegan, biodegradable and gluten free....


The softer shade is called "Peach Cobbler"...sweet.




Grasshopper PiePeach Cobbler
http://www.sessabeldispensary.com/


P.S. Not sure why part of this post is in italics..oh well...

No comments: