Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Birthday flowers

While there weren't any April showers there were flowers at my birthday this Sunday. How great is it to have a birthday that coincides with a holiday - it's especially nice since I love spring.
The flower arrangment was from F and the two hyacinth pots were from each of my brothers - without consultation...ha!
Easter dinner went really well - I made Chickpea Cutlets, Lemony Roasted Potatoes, a Spinach Salad with Spicy Sweet Pecans and Balsamic Dressing, Asparagus, Broccoli and as appetizers Mediterannean Dolmas with Coconut Lemon Cake for Dessert - all recipes from "Veganomicon" except for the Dolmas and Spicy Sweet Pecans - those were from Ani's Raw Kitchen...
The weather seems to be warming up...very windy today and yesterday...
More jazz reporting to come....and a reminder fundraising starts next week at Jazz FM - www.jazz.fm.

1 comment:

Karina said...

Stunning flowers!! I love flowers decoration and those are my first choice as gift!! Nice post!!