Friday, June 19, 2009

Pink Martini

Checking out this group from Portland Oregon at Roy Thomson Hall tonight - should be fun...I will be blogging about it next week on the Jazz FM website and hopefully a few missives from the Toronto Jazz Festival - if I have energy after working during the day that is. What am I saying? I am an Aries girl - there's always energy for jazz... I am Assistant Volunteer/Merchandise Co ordinator in case you were wondering and will be staff, which means paid, always good. I hope to check out Whitney Barris at Gate 403 from 5 - 8 on Sunday as I hear she is a wonderful vocalist... Rain is the forecast again for later today, possibly thunderstorms - but it also means I don't need to water the garden and I did purchase a new cheap umbrella - pale purple with purple bubbles or raindrops on it at Smart Wear in Kensington...kind of like the Army and Navy I used to frequent in Edmonton - everything from clothes and shoes to housewares.

No comments: