Thursday, May 19, 2011

A little bit of magic

  There is something magical and mystical about a walk in the fog - I went for a nice brisk stroll down by the lake this morning....how invigorating. Even hearing and not seeing the planes take off from the Island airport is mysterious. It takes me back to my Celtic ancestors and indeed an incredible morning at an ancient Celtic site in Portugal a number of years ago, surrounded by mists...I guess I am quite the romantic.

This afternoon - shopping at Louise LaBarbera's Jewellery sale over on Broadview - can't wait to share my sparkly finds...

Please go see "Forks over Knives" - a wonderful documentary featuring T. Colin Campbell and Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn...it may change the way you think about your next meal....www.forksoverknives.com

No comments: