Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gate 403 last night....

Doesn't this look like fun...Max Sennitt Y sus Amigos..Jacek Karlowski on guitar, Mike Wark on sax, Max on drums and Ben Miller on bass. They have all appeared on "Jazzology" and were rocking the house last night. I'm always so proud to hear them...
And then, the Jazz Safari showed up with Jaymz Bee's enthusiastic group, of at least 2 dozen to cheer them on...
Safari participants donate $250 each to Jazz Fm and Jaymz takes them on a tour of jazz clubs for one night, usually 5 locations and pays the cover.
I have been twice at Jaymz' generous invitation and it has been a blast!
This is me and Jaymz Bee, radio host, bon vivant, man about town and the Energizer Bunny of jazz...I don't know how he does it? I want his secret...as do many others....

No comments: