Monday, November 10, 2008

Justin Gray Project...continued...

All I can say is "Wow"! They get better each time I hear them (Justin and Adam)...
This is a picture of the whole group: Adrean Farrugia on keyboard, Justin on bass, Quinsin Nachoff on sax, Jon Challoner on trumpet and Adam Teixeira on drums (in hiding in this shot)...still figuring out the camera...I guess I should read the instruction booklet?

Here is Adam, with Justin....

Justin with Adrean....

They played a number of originals of Justin's : "Disclaimer" which he wrote after his Humber recital...:) "For Grandma" in honour of his grandmother helping him finance the purchase of his lovely new bass and "Through the Pane"....not about a girlfriend as he joking said but looking out the window at the beauty of the mountains when he was at the Banff Centre.

I am so thrilled to hear these musicians every time, it gives me such joy!

No comments: