Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes to Hope

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that Barack Obama is President Elect. Incredible that so many people chose optimism and positive outlook as the bellweather for these trying times. Congratulations Mr. Obama you deserve it for having a great message and for your integrity, Now, if only we had such hope and pizzazz in our elections! Perhaps if Justin Trudeau follows in his illustrious father's footsteps....? Had tea at the Windsor Arms this afternoon with my dear friend Lorraine. We were both "high" on the U.S. election result. What a lovely civilized experience with our our teapots, light as air scones with cream and jam, lovely little asparagus rolls and cheese tarts as well as petit fours... It almost makes me feel grown up! But as you can see by my profile picture...I do believe in fairies...:)

No comments: