Monday, November 24, 2008

Working on my abundance affirmations....

I am having to think more carefully about what I will go and hear these days...decisions, decisions and of course calling on the universe for funds for jazz and other activities. I am going to try and go to Somewhere There on Dufferin south of Queen tomorrow night at 8 for "Miami Rice" ...Steve Ward (trombone), Andrew Downing (bass) and Dan Gaucher on drums.. Wednesday I am torn between the Graduate Jazz Composition Concert at U of T (former and upcoming "Jazzology" guests) in Geiger Torel Room, Faculty of Music, University of Toronto and the Humber Student showcase at Humber on Lakeshore...same deal. Thursday TVA AGM...with food enticement (that's Toronto Vegetarian Association). Friday....TBA... Weekend - Daniel Jamieson back in town from NYC at the Pilot in Yorkville at 3:30 and at Trane on Sunday night... Will report later...

No comments: