Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting excited about vacation in Barbados

Two more days....I've been checking out veg friendly/veg restaurants in Barbados and along with happycow's website came across the helpful blog check it out: http://caribbeanvegan.wordpress.com/ - lots of helpful information - sounds like there will be no problem finding groceries and restaurants.... I did something mildly adventurous on Friday - I bought my first bikini in some 30 years! I was feeling brave at the time and the wonderful salesperson at Tryst on Queen was incredibly helpful - she encouraged me to go for it - said it looked better than the strapless one piece. It's brown and white polka dots - halter - very 40's/50's retro.

2 comments:

Suzy Q said...

Well I guess I'll "see" you there :) we're leaving for BB tomorrow! (from Denmark).
Have a nice trip :)

(found your blog via Barbadosnews on Twitter)

Anonymous said...

have fun I am super jealous. You are rubbing it in my face man. I cannot wait to get back home. I hope u have fun. I was going to tell you to go to Tides restaurant for a nice vegan dinner