Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rosanne at the Board

Posting is up on the Jazz FM website - I hope I got everything right. Here she is with Andy Pryde at the Humber studio...she is so vibrant! Tomorrow - Don Thompson and Reg Schwager at the Four Seasons Centre/Richard Bradshaw Amphitheatre for a free concert....I am hoping to go to another PFW event - time to network and make more friends - if I do indeed have a New Year's resolution. I was down at the station today working on the Archive - it's good to get out of the house, however, I realize there are as many distractions down there as at home - except no whining cat. The walnut butter/oatmeal/chocolate chip cookies disappeared fast. I did get to enjoy some Phil Woods, Zoot Sims and Bill Cunliffe - thanks to Larry Green - wonderful afternoon drive host, whose kind tribute to Craig Magill prompted an online listener to donate to his memorial fund through the EJS......always welcome - www.yardbirdsuite.com The lovely Jen Sagar is at Harlem on Friday night...more to come....my mind is already in the Barbados....

No comments: