Monday, February 22, 2010

"Christmas" blossom

This spectacular bloom came out a couple of days ago...and well, today it is Christmasy with snow coming down - 4 inches or 10 cm expected...

As Pee Wee said "It's snowing! It's snowing! Did I mention it was snowing?"

Tonight going to see "Intimate Apparel" at Canstage and making Egyptian Lentil Soup and Tabbouleh for din-din.

I would love to get my paws on Absolutely Fabulous season 4 - I was reminded of an old episode with Bettina and Max - Edie and Patsy reminiscing about visiting their minimalist pad in the 60s - no furniture or was it clear? It was hilarious nonetheless - I understand there is a follow up in the more recent series. This came into my brain because of the excessive decor at the "Dream Home" in the Home Show....

Bought Alicia Silverstone's "The Kind Diet" - have been using numerous recipes including to die for "Peanut Butter Cups" and Lemon Arborio Rice with Succotash - simple and delicious!

No comments: