Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lenny Solomon at the Old Mill

What a lovely concert last night. Lenny Solomon is amazing - able to swing and tug at the heartstrings with the exquisite "My Funny Valentine" - turned the Old Mill into a Paris boite....great band too. Mardi Gras today....should I make pancakes? Perhaps I will... I watched the pairs figure skating last night and was overjoyed the Chinese pair, Shen Xue and Zhao Hongbo won gold...their long journey is over and a great New Year present for them and China. Wanted to also share a new find - for me anyway - bought some great jeans at "Here and Now" on Queen East, a great soft and cozy charcoal grey sweater by LiliBleu (one of my favourite lines) and this cool, asymmetrical wrap jacket...Harold the owner was great. I am happy to find great and affordable fashion always.

1 comment:

Pokagon Member said...

bohzo (hello)

I do not know of Lenny solomon, have a great day, i have to go to youtube and listen to him.

bama (Bye)
David