Monday, October 6, 2008

Yes, it IS the happiest place on earth!!

After years and years of seeing the teacups on Wonderful World of Disney..I finally got to ride in them...it was the first thing I wanted to go on and it was everything I expected.
It's very hard to be sad about anything when you're spinning around in these colourful cups and listening to children laugh...
Such fun and a very hot day...not as busy as I would have expected but it was off season...even though there were school age children there...playing hooky?
Checked out Tomorrowland, rode the Matterhorn, took the train, went on the Jungle Adventure..which was delightfully cheesy and loved the Peter Pan ride, flying in a ship over London..
The most magical part was the evening parade featuring floats of most of the Disney films and character, like Pinocchio, Lion King, Little Mermaid and all the princesses: Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty...
I almost missed the parade because I was shopping and couldn't resist these lovely ears...

1 comment:

Queen of Wands said...

It looks like you hadso much fun!!!