Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Larry

I am still recovering from the shock that my boss, Larry Green has left Jazz FM 91 as of yesterday. I had the pleasure of working with this incredible enthusiast and fount of jazz information for 4 seasons of "Jazzology" - what will it be like without him?

Larry has had a long career in the music business and 8 and a half years at the station, anchoring the Afternoon Drive slot...I will keep you posted on what's happening with the show I am proud to be a part of...all the best in your new endeavours, L - you taught me so much.

Walter Venafro is temporarily filling in...

Jacky Terrason was amazing last night - and who should be a table companion but the wonderful Fern Lindzon - we got to chat about the Buster Keaton project - she watched "Sherlock Junior" many, many times she confessed while writing the score...
Post a Comment