Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bakeoff and Blanche

As in Vegan and Blanche - sadly no major awards this year but congratulations to all the successful entrants - they were some delicious contenders as always...


 My presentation of Scottish oatcakes above

Some of the other entrants - I quite like the monkeys below...


Dashing Dan's fun was truly fab!







Sampling plate....yummm....







My favourite entry in Nuit Blanche called "Auto Lamp" - it projected onto the surrounding buildings - low tech but beautiful!
As in Vegan and Nuit - sadly, no major awards this year - but still fun to be part of the event - congratulations to all the winners - after the fun and games - some great creations and presentations...

I am contemplating a trip to NYC - tagging along with my friend Richard and his friend Patti - it could mean going to see Pee Wee's production and also catching Gary Burton at the Blue Note...not to mention shopping....hmmm....

No comments: