Friday, October 29, 2010

V-Note

..

I forgot to post pictures I took on my cell phone from this lovely new spot on the Upper East Side....here's what we had for lunch - I also had the cheesecake and we had veg drinks - myself the Go Green....
201010261358.jpg This is a seitan piccata like dish - on top of mashed potatoes and spinach...mmmm...and to the right below is Richard's lunch - a southern fried seitan sandwich with sweet potato fries.....
201010261358.jpg
201010261358.jpg
And Patti's lunch - a Thai tofu dish....

I was chatting with someone at Core studio this morning and they also know of "Rice to Riches" - I'm afraid that by exalting the Guest House Off Park's central location and great rates it will be even harder to get a booking!

We sang "Bye Bye Blackbird" at the vocal workshop last night and I got to try out "Cry Me a River" - a few people sang original tunes - way to go! Next week's homework is "Cry Me a River" and "Someone to Watch Over Me"....

Just finished reading the fabulous "Wolf Hall"....I can't wait for the sequel.....


No comments: