Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lush and Lavish 2nd anniversary

Another fun party at Lush and Lavish on Ossington with complimentary hand massages, consultations for Eminence products (wonderful organic skin care - which also smells phenomenal), nibbles and goodie bags.....plus a draw - so far I have been lucky and won prizes twice!

I think this is the 2nd or possibly 3rd anniversary of this cozy salon - Trudy and Lyn the owners are always welcoming - Trudy even spied a previous post on my blog about their salon....

2 more sleeps to New York...very exciting.

By the way I don't recommend watching "The Tudors" before bed - at least with the latest episode - beheadings, torture and drawing and quartering....yikes....I thought the lighter "Being Erica" was on last night and also no "Glee"... oh well....

A vow today to step up exercise and try a more raw diet - not be a junk food vegan/vegetarian....

No comments: