Friday, November 12, 2010

Feeling more confident

Well, each week that goes by I'm feeling more confident about singing in front of others - I'm relieved it gets easier - next week our assignment is "Crazy"...wow, one of my all time favourite tunes especially as immortalized by Patsy Cline - really, anything sung by Patsy!

Image courtesy of shutterstock.com

I've also made more of a health commitment - walking, taking some heated flow classes offered by my studio CORE - that's at Queen and Augusta - hopefully more Hatha Yoga and gulp, pondering Boot Camp to really kick my efforts and butt into gear.

Tonight  - check out Chris Butcher with Kollage at Pero and Max Sennitt y Sus Amigos at Gate 403 - Max is not only great - he is an associate of Latin Grammy winner Alex Cuba's!

Remember Ailsa is at Ten Feet Tall tomorrow too. Last I checked only about $70,000 or so to go with our Fall Fundraising goal at Jazz FM 91!  Which means maybe no Sunday morning shift for moi...

No comments: