Saturday, November 28, 2009

Whole Health and Whole Lotta Frishberg

Here is the sparkly (jewellery courtesy of Louisa LaBarbera) and chic Ilana Waldston along with Ross McIntyre (bass) and Mark Kieswetter (piano) at Trane last night.
Great show! I had a great chat with the bartender about jazz and singing. Nathan Hiltz was there - his always charming self and that lovely jazz couple about town - Lisa Particelli and Norman Marshall Villeneuve...made a note to myself about FINALLY going up to Chalkers for Girls Night Out.
And who was at the door but two great chanteuses - Bonnie Brett and Maureen Kennedy!
Earlier that day I was working at The Whole Health Expo for the stylish and serene Jalanna at Soul Symbols - she makes incredible jewellery - perfect for balancing your chakras....
A sampling of her work....
I got some essential oils - Colour Therapy for balancing a couple of my chakras too.
There are all kinds of practioners - clothing, food (including raw food products), lectures....
Tonight, energy willing I am going to check out Maybe Not at Tequila Bookworm and tomorrow - the Jazz FM Youth Band is at the Rex for the noon show - I can say hello to their fearless leader Jules Estrin...

No comments: