Sunday, November 29, 2009

Jazz FM Youth Band at The Rex

All I can say is Wow! I am certainly impressed with our Youth Band under the tutelage of Jules Estrin. Thanks for the great set of music - you guys are awesome! I'd like to forward an email I got from the sweet and talented Francois Mulder - he is an angel and a wonderful performer...check out his CD as he advises.... Thanks to your support, some hard work and the grace of God, I have recently recorded and released my first album, The Love Led Acoustic Sessions. You can listen to sound clips of the album by clicking on either of the following links: the music page on my website : http://www.francoismulder.com/music.html or my MySpace page : http://www.myspace.com/francoismulder The album is also available for purchase, in both digital format and as a hard copy, at iTunes, CDBaby and Amazon. The links to these online stores are at the bottom of this e-mail. Alternatively you can get in touch with me at mulderfrancois@yahoo.ca , and I can mail the CD directly to you. If you have any feedback on the album, please write to me. I’d love to hear form you! If you like the music, please tell a friend about it by forwarding this e-mail to them.

No comments: