Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I can see clearly now...

Well, more clearly...already the drops and healing have begun! Yay! It could also be my resumption of the raw diet...although I did make cookies to bring in to the station...peanut butter and chocolate chip if you must now...it might be cruel to show a photo..:) One of our favourite "Jazzology" guests, Ben McConchie sent Larry Green a lovely email (which he shared with me) saying his little daughter Marika loves Larry's drive home show and danced for the first time to Frank Sinatra...that girl has great taste on all counts. Also, Ben has gotten lots of business for his "Pots and Pans" program - introducing music to little ones. Ben did a great on air interview and is an all round sweetheart of a guy! As for me, I am wondering what happened to Law of Attraction since I am putting out all this gratitude and positive vibes...I should be attracting money and or work...something that needs to be tweaked? Trying too hard? I will take any advice on this matter...

1 comment:

Queen of Wands said...

i believe you are attracting work just not exactly what you want yet :-0