Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TODOlly awesome

Okay, bad pun...but great venue and music. 217 Ossington a very funky decor - takes me back to my parents house and friends places complete with 50's style tables and chairs, lamps and even a panther lamp!

These are the vessels for tea candles on each table! Cool...

Tim Posgate and Andrew Downing's Neighbourhood Good Times Band was a lot of fun, even though I was the only one in the audience for about 20 minutes...oh well. I am going to spread the word about this venue - which also has jazz on Fridays around town... It's great hearing banjo (Tim), cello (Andrew) soprano sax/clarinet; David French and tuba (Jay Burr ) in one band. Blurry photo is from my cell phone because, wonder of wonders - forgot camera again. Hopefully I do not have to resort to putting up Post-It Notes everywhere...sigh... Tomorrow I hope to go to the AGO and a pre-Raphaelite exhibit...

No comments: