Friday, March 6, 2009

I am a Rectangle

This is my figure or body type shape as I learned from my "Science of Style" workshop conducted by Wendy Woods last night at Shopgirls Boutique...
At least I'm not a "square"...ha, ha.
So it turns out my obsession with "Mad Men" and especially its' fashions was suitable for my body type...
I got compliments on my sense of style and creative elements...mixing my polka dot tights with my black and white plaid flats...I was also wearing a rectangular on my sweater...subconsciously...
It was a lot of fun..I have been described as being "classic with a twist"...now I just need funds to put this into practice...
Photo is by JewelRee, courtesy of flickr.
Tonight's musical possibility: Pat Collins Quartet at the Rex and a chance to hear Mike Murley.
Our guest on "Jazzology" yesterday was a sweet young man named Andrew Bown, a guitarist from York, originally from Newfoundland...you'll get to hear his interview next Thursday...

2 comments:

Queen of Wands said...

This was really interesting.

Queen of Wands said...

...mixing my polka dot tights with my black and white plaid flats... i would like to see a photo