Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Posting is up on Jazz FM

I called it the "Sweets and Lowdown" - about my winning entry in the 2nd annual Totally Fabulous Vegan Bake Off....Nutville Cookies... Got very annoyed at TVO's "The Agenda" on Monday. Purported to have a segment on "Vegan and Vegetarianism" used some American - Lisa Dorfman to talk about it...it was like a time warp of the 80's, including the very tired "Where do you get your Protein" question.... Hello, Mr. Paikin, the largest land mammal - the elephant? A herbivore? Do you see them collapsing from lack of protein? I couldn't believe they didn't contact ANYONE from TVA like David Alexander or Lisa Pittman or in Canada - Brenda Davis or Jae Steele or Brendan Brazier? The interviewee looked like a deer caught in the headlights or a deer talking to kindergarten students - insulting!! I just had to watch - like a potential natural disaster - that's 20 minutes of my life I won't get back. I also had a heck of a time trying to figure out how to post a comment to the TVO website! Enough - I am probably undoing any acupuncture or meditation I undertook in the past 24 hours. Tonight is another calming PFW event with music - spiritual and comedic..interesting combo. Friday John Clayton at Humber. Sunday afternoon - the fab Ilana Waldston at Ten Feet Tall....and more to come....

No comments: