Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Freshening up


You will notice I changed the look of the blog - spring cleaning, what have you. Just wanted things to pop a bit more.

Had a soy latte at "Jimmy's" this morning - how I love that little haven on Portland north of King...they were playing Jamie Cullum, followed by Paul Anka - how cool is that?

I purchased a cool new journal at Indigo yesterday - yes, it's pink with circles...and I'm thinking I may have to shop online for my favourite Uniball Jetstream RT pens, 1.0 mm, medium as they seem to have been discontinued...drat - I love the ease of writing with them and even people who have borrowed my pen have commented on how nicely they write...why, why, why...(that's me whining).

So for jazz events tonight - there is a cornucopia of acts at the Smiling Buddha on College - starting at 9 (and featuring some U of T "Jazzology" grads - including Robin Jessome) plus Danica Leigh is having her recital up at York University at 6 p.m.

Lentil soup is on the menu for tonight and as promised i will post my Brownie recipe.....

No comments: