Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary Dan and Bluegrass at Graffitis

  How wonderful that spring is here and that Dan Bodanis trio - with Steve Wallace and Bernie Senensky celebrated one year entertaining patrons at Azure!

The fudge cake from Longo's was delicious but it was a very very generous piece - Dan sized as we are now calling it thanks to Brenda Lewis - whom I had the pleasure of meeting last night. Looking forward to her CD release in early June - I will have the deets later.

As if I didn't have enough entertainment - I also ventured over to Kensington and Graffiti's - haven't been in there, though I shop in Kensington all the time - it's my grocery store. The amazing Slocan Ramblers Bluegrass Band and Rob Cappelletto - "Jazzology" grad and mandolin player extraordinaire - had a great time!

Happy Easter all!

No comments: