Friday, April 30, 2010

Lucky to be me

Perhaps I should  buy a lottery ticket today - this has been a lucky week...first winning a lovely door prize at Lush and Lavish's Spring Cocktail Party - pictured at left and now a pair of MBT shoes from "Walking on a Cloud"....wow.

I have baked some cookies for the TVA's "Worldwide Vegan Bake Sale" on tomorrow at the TVA office on Baldwin from 1 - 4. I made Peanut Butter Chocolate Pillows from "Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar".
Tonight is my friend Ailsa's gig at Grace Church on the Hill - which I previously wrote about and tomorrow night two great gigs - Min Rager at the Rex for the 9:45 show and Kirk's McDonald's ensemble at Humber College - featuring my favourite altoist - P.J. Perry!!!

I am incredibly grateful to the universe for all the blessings plus, a little extra, I would like to paraphrase the great standard and put this request out there "I just want money, a nice position and loads of lovely love"....Mille Grazie.

No comments: