Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New cozy coat

Not real fur so relax! Toasty made in Canada, purchased at Lorne's on Spadina...I was also eyeing cloth coats - but maybe next season. After all it is barely March in the Great White North and you never know...I have decided a hood is a good idea - due to wind and wet snow... Not black or brown but grey... as everyone I see on the streets has a black coat! Apparently next season..more colour. Saw a great production at Canstage "Intimate Apparel" - great cast and production - some 2 and half hours but time flew - Raven Dauda as the lead was superb! Jazzwise I will be down at Azure on Thursday, seeing Max Sennitt y Sus Amigos on Saturday and Dan Jamieson's Orchestra on Monday....next week is also the Live to Air for Jamie Cullum - be still my heart!
Post a Comment