Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New cozy coat

Not real fur so relax! Toasty made in Canada, purchased at Lorne's on Spadina...I was also eyeing cloth coats - but maybe next season. After all it is barely March in the Great White North and you never know...I have decided a hood is a good idea - due to wind and wet snow... Not black or brown but grey... as everyone I see on the streets has a black coat! Apparently next season..more colour. Saw a great production at Canstage "Intimate Apparel" - great cast and production - some 2 and half hours but time flew - Raven Dauda as the lead was superb! Jazzwise I will be down at Azure on Thursday, seeing Max Sennitt y Sus Amigos on Saturday and Dan Jamieson's Orchestra on Monday....next week is also the Live to Air for Jamie Cullum - be still my heart!

3 comments:

Rucsandra Maria Saulean said...

Enjoy the coat dear! Grey is an elegant choice and you look cute wearing it. This time of the year is perfect for winter clothing bargains, I'm also looking for one, so thanx for the tip. As far as your wonderful heart is concerned, some good jasmine-chamomille tea and lavander/orange essential oil would help.

jazz goddess said...

Thanks..they do have lots of lovely coats and great sale on - good quality at Lorne's.

Can there be a remedy for my Jamie infatuation? I don't know but thank you for the advice...:)

Nancy Fenn said...

It looks just adorable!